Real Estate, Municipal Law, Estate Planning, Probate, Civil Litigation And Personal Injury Law Firm In Dedham, Massachusetts
Located in the heart of Norfolk County, the Law Offices of Winbourne, Hampe & Sheehan was established by George Winbourne in 1959. We offer a comprehensive look at your real estate, municipal law, and estate planning and probate needs within a comfortable office atmosphere.
Our competent and experienced attorneys have practiced in the areas of real estate, municipal, estate planning and probate law for decades. We offer personal service for all of your needs, lending a knowledgeable hand in your decision making process.
A History Of Helping In The Community
Since the beginning of our practice, our attorneys have focused on providing sound advice to clients. Whether we negotiate or litigate, our goals of offering personal and professional service lead us to take a vested interest in every client’s case.
From property law to estate planning to probate, we have the knowledge to help you make informed decisions. We strive to learn the intricacies of your case to help you make solid decisions for your future.
Our goal is to create an atmosphere in which our clients feel secure. We work with each client to form an understanding relationship while providing efficient and competent representation. Our philosophy of dedication to helping has always served our clients’ needs.
Focused But Flexible Representation
While we focus our practice on the areas of real estate transactions, estate planning and probate, we can assist you with other legal matters. Our lawyers are skilled and experienced in several areas of law and can address your needs in a variety of areas including:
- Personal Injury–Our firm protects the rights of Norfolk County residents injured in serious accidents and holds responsible parties accountable for negligence.
- Elder Law–Our firm provides extensive assistance in ensuring the safety and security of our older clients and their families. From drafting Durable Powers of Attorney and Health Care Proxies to assisting with Medicaid planning, we can help.
- Probate–Our firm represents clients who have recently lost a loved one. We assist with navigating the complex probate process, from estate administration services to guardianship and conservatorship advice, and are knowledgeable in mental health law issues.
- Municipal Law, Land Use and Zoning–Our lawyers represent clients before town boards in regards to zoning issues, liquor license requests, variances and storm water management issues, among others. We have solid relationships with the community board members and work to offer advice to our clients on all issues.
- Real Estate Landlord Tenant